Is pass actively maintained? (Was: explicit GPG subkey for a subdir causes the whole subdir to be reencrypted when password is moved there)

Maciej S. Szmigiero mail at maciej.szmigiero.name
Fri Apr 9 14:27:32 UTC 2021

On 20.03.2021 12:52, Maciej S. Szmigiero wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When an explicit GPG subkey is set for a particular subdirectory pass will
> reencrypt every password in that subdirectory each time a password file is
> moved to that subdirectory.

(..)

I see that the last pass release was 2.5+ years ago, since that time
there were no maintainer-authored commits to the project's git
repository.

In the past 10 months there were just two commits overall, both from an
outside contributor.

Since the project maintainer has not posted to this ML since December
last year, I wonder whether there are plans to still actively maintain
pass?

Thanks,
Maciej