easier selection of passwords

Alec Hill hey at ahill.io
Wed Feb 17 16:28:55 UTC 2021

Hello dear people!  I'm wondering if there are any
suggestions/solutions/thoughts about easier selection of passwords...

With dozens of passwords in variously nested directories, it can be
hard to remember where one lives.  I could spend time better
organizing my password folder structure and memorizing this...

but `upass` allows me a more robust finding/searching mechanism,
however it compromises security: it does not prompt me for my
passphrase and it does not remove the password from my clipboard.

Optimally, the shell completion would allow me to omit the directories
and just the password file name to be able to then `tab` through the
results and select the desired one.

What do you think about this?

~Alec