How to encrypt the file names

Max Görner max+passwordstore at familie-goerner.eu
Thu Mar 11 07:41:19 UTC 2021

Am 21-03-09 00:21:25 schrieb Nils Andre:
>Never used it, but I think what you need is pass-tomb[0].
>
>[0]: https://github.com/roddhjav/pass-tomb

Thank you very much. This definitely looks interesting.

However, at first glimpse I am not too enthusiastic. If I followed the docs
correctly, you directly start with a 10MB binary blob and stick to it. I fear
that this interferes with tracking changes through Git, since changes now have
do be tracked using a binary diff, not on a per-file level.

Thank you for that pointer. Maybe its a better compromise than what I have
now.

Best regards

Max