Broken fish completions

Sam A. Horvath-Hunt hello at samhh.com
Mon May 17 21:01:02 UTC 2021

Hey there!

I recently set $PASSWORD_STORE_DIR, and in doing so my fish completions
have broken. I think this is the most appropriate place to report this?
Specifically what happens is as follows:

$ pass show <tab>
$ pass show path/to/password/store/dir/

Completion continues to work until I select something, at which point
pass predictably fails because the filesystem path to the password store
shouldn't be in there. If I tab after this, or only after having
partially written the store path, I just get a bunch of fish completions
all of which include the full path to the store.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Sam