Question: Printing and Clipping Password Info

Mitch mitchell.negus.57 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 20:04:43 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I frequently find myself looking to use the clip option in addition to
printing other login information (e.g. username). As far as I can tell
from the man page, this seems to be an either/or. I'm sure I could
whip up a hack to do this in one shot, but before I go that route I
wanted to poll the community to see if this is something that there is
already a good solution for (especially an obvious one that I've
overlooked?)

Thanks for the awesome tool!

-Mitch