How to search by login name?

Astrian Zheng astrian at fastmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:18:06 UTC 2022

Hello Philipp:

As you describe, I would recommend that use a specific folder structure. For example:

📁 PasswordStore
├ 📁 Website A
│ ├ 📃 Username1.pgp
│ └ 📃 Username2.pgp
└ 📁 Website B
  ├ 📃 Username1.pgp
  └ 📃 Username2.pgp

As this structure, you can directly search your login name as regular file/folder search methods. However, there is a problem that your username may not be able to encrypted. There are some ways to encrypt the volume address for hide your username, but you may need to find them by yourself.

Astrian Zheng