[BUG] emacs/password-store.el Package-Requires metadata is invalid now

Declan Tsien declantsien at riseup.net
Thu Dec 15 08:10:01 UTC 2022

Since =auth-source-pass= no longer being distributed externally, which
makes =emacs/password-store.el= Package-Requires metadata invalid now.

I wonder that whether you guys interested in updating Package-Requires
in light of =auth-source-pass=. According to author of elpaca[0], we'd have
to remove the explicit dependency declaration for =auth-source-pass= and
bump the min required Emacs version to when it was added to
core. Looking at the Emacs repository, that looks like Emacs 26:

#+begin_src
git tag --contains 0e066efe3b8 | head -n 1
emacs-26.0.90
#+end_src

[0]: https://github.com/progfolio/elpaca/issues/38#issuecomment-1336362140