Problems in the macOS Terminal app with `pass show -c some/password`?

Kenny Evitt kenny.evitt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 22:39:40 UTC 2022

Thanks for the suggestions "yanchenko.igor" and Oliver!

Perhaps most importantly, as a general update, I haven't observed the
original behavior at all in the past few days.

I didn't see anything informative in the log file from running
`script` as suggested.

The `TERM` variable seems fine too:

```
$ echo "$TERM"
xterm-256color
```

I haven't set it anywhere and its value is, AFAIK, the initial system
default. I'm only using the macOS Terminal app as-is; neither tmux nor
anything similar.

Thanks again for your help! If I learn anything more that might be
pertinent (and potentially helpful for others), I'll reply to this
thread.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 12:45 AM yanchenko.igor at gmail.com