Website: Browserpass link is out of date

Nick nick at kousu.ca
Thu Jun 30 18:41:13 UTC 2022

On https://www.passwordstore.org the link to browserpass is
https://github.com/dannyvankooten/browserpass#readme an archived repo. This makes it hard for me to
sell my teammates on pass when the competition looks like 1-click installs of 1password or LastPass
which works the same on both Firefox and Chrome. The ones that I walk through it though have a
very good experience, it's just I encounter resistance getting them to that point because of the confusion
they run into when they look on https://www.passwordstore.org and search for "Chrome" and find what
looks like a dead end.

I think this link could be replaced with
https://github.com/browserpass/browserpass-extension#installation, which is the current working version.

Is this the right place to ask about website edits? Is there a git repo for the website that I could
checkout and create a patch for?

Thanks
-kousu