A New Pass Companion Alfred Workflow

Astrian Zheng astrian at fastmail.com
Tue Nov 22 08:26:38 UTC 2022

Hello Zack:

Surprisingly your project has the same name as mine! 😀

I used AppleScript to fill in the credentials automatically, without extra plugins and not limited to the environment of browsers (showcase video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA6dJ1dstRM). May you can have a try in your own workflow!

By the way, I am just swapped and not so clear that how others use Pass regularly, so I am afraid that my workflow may be too focused on me. So maybe I need some advice to improve the feature of the workflow.

Thanks!

Astrian Zheng

Use PGP encryption with me!
My PGP key fingerprint: 30C8 C598 F461 FEE0 BFA0  2B6A A991 CE2A 3F3B 64AF
You can also use the QR code to confirm the signature: https://cloud.local.astrian.moe/s/ckP2DaByPSDZfCs

p.s. Sorry for the duplicated email. The mailing list rejected my email twice for the huge GIF and rejected my HTML email.