pass generate without writing to store

Douglas Silva doug.hs at proton.me
Sun Oct 1 13:55:43 UTC 2023

I'd like to have that too.
The syntax would probably have to be changed from

pass generate [--no-symbols,-n] [--clip,-c] [--qrcode,-q] [--in-place,-i | --force,-f] pass-name [pass-length]

to this:

pass generate [--no-symbols,-n] [--clip,-c] [--qrcode,-q] [--in-place,-i | --force,-f] [pass-name] [pass-length]

And then in the script we would detect the missing "pass-name" argument and skip saving.