PassBook: Cross platform GUI application for pass

Mahfuzur Rahman mahfuz.sust001 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 09:56:16 UTC 2024

I have been using the pass for quite some time and I like it.
Previously, I was using 1Password, Bitwarden, and Keepass. But when I
got to know about it, I started using it as my daily tool.

I liked the GUI of 1Password and got used to it. That's why I wanted
to make something similar for pass and developed an Electron
application to support my pass integration with git.

Please have a look at it and share your valuable feedback. If
everything is okay then please add it to the compatible client
section, so others can use and share valuable feedback.
https://github.com/mahfuzsust/passbook

--
Regards,
Mahfuzur Rahman