[PhotoFloat] documentation / guidance for setup of authentication with uwsgi and floatapp?

Alex Johnstone alexjj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 03:23:49 CET 2014

Haha! I run photofloat and like it. Not looked at or done anything with
authentication. I don't know what level of authentication you want to do,
whole site or select albums. For the whole site it might be simpler to use
htpasswd.

e.g.
https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-http-authentication-with-nginx-on-ubuntu-12-10

On 1 December 2014 at 17:14, John Griessen <john at industromatic.com> wrote:

> On 12/01/2014 03:47 PM, Dennis Ortsen wrote:
>
>> Would someone please help me get authentication working?
>>

> The creator of photofloat makes an email list response every 1.3 years.
>
> There may be 13 users of photofloat worldwide.
>
> The list runs on a server owned by the creator.
>
> This comment may get me banned.

Alex Johnstone
00092CD4