[PhotoFloat] documentation / guidance for setup of authentication with uwsgi and floatapp?

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:05:54 CET 2014

Should anyone encounter this in the future, I corrected the exif information in the affected images (which was wrong anyway) using exiftool.

(helpful links: http://dimitar.me/change-the-date-and-time-or-any-other-exif-image-meta-data-of-pictures-with-ubuntu/ and https://fitzcarraldoblog.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/exiftool-comes-to-the-rescue-when-i-need-to-fix-the-date-and-time-in-a-batch-of-photo-files/)

It turned out that certain images taken by a certain camera a few years ago had a correct file creation time, but the Date/Time Original fields were indeed set to all zeros.

I’m not a programmer, If I could, I’d like to help to include a check when scanning the images that if such exif information was found, the scanner would report them (on the running screen for instance, perhaps a summary at the end) and skip the failing images.

Br.

Dennis

Op 12 dec. 2014, om 16:32 heeft Dennis Ortsen <dortsen at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: