[PhotoFloat] RSS feed support mostly complete

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at orangeseeds.org
Fri Feb 14 01:41:18 CET 2014

This is working well now, except that some configuration is still
hardcoded in code, we need to decide how to configure stuff.

On 2014-02-13 12:45:49, Antoine Beaupré wrote:
>  * link to the RSS feed in the HTML (or JS?)

still to do.

>  * add images to the RSS feed (menalto gallery does this with
>    <content:encoded> *and* <media:thumbnail> tags

done, in <description>

>  * make the URL customizable

still to do, need a more generic configuration mechanism i think.

>  * fix pubDate for older photos

done.

>  * get rid of the "recent" album, or make it clearer in the UI

still need to figure that one out.

enjoy.

a.

--
Les plus beaux chants sont les chants de revendications
Le vers doit faire l'amour dans la tête des populations.