[PhotoFloat] PhotoFloat: Development Revived

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Mar 13 01:29:07 CET 2014

Hey folks,

I'm in the process of cleaning up my local changes and merging them to
master. I've also revamped the documentation. Lots of things are
happening:

    http://git.zx2c4.com/PhotoFloat/about/
    http://git.zx2c4.com/PhotoFloat/tree/

That's our new home. There will be quite a bit of churn as I get this
polished, but that's the current status. I've got to step off this
airplane for now, but please -- if you've done any development on
PhotoFloat in the last few months, rebase your patches based on the
current git master, and resend git formatted patches.

Thanks!

Viva la photofloat!

Jason