[PhotoFloat] Fwd: Exif Errors

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 11:51:57 CET 2015

I’m sorry Jason,

I’ve fixed almost all of the pictures with exiftool. The remaining ones are to personal for me to share :-)

Maybe you can replicate the issue when you take a picture with a camera that hasn’t got it’s date/time set. My parents use a Nikon Coolpix which they bought in a shop and never read the manual (it just works taking pictures and storing them on Windows…)

Or perhaps Glenn is willing to send you a picture :-)