[PhotoFloat] Tagging instead of albums

Alex Johnstone alexjj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 00:26:32 CET 2015

Martin,
This is an open source project, fork it and make your own.

If people like what you've done they'll use it, if they don't they won't.

I'd suggest putting your fork on github because people will find it easier
and if write a good readme it's possible that randoms will start
contributing.

If you don't like github, do what you want. Again, open source, your choice.

On 19 January 2015 at 13:58, martin f krafft <madduck at madduck.net> wrote:

> also sprach Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> [2015-01-19 13:41 +0100]:
> > Find another project then
>
> Thanks for this excellent advice.
>
> Martin Dimitrov's kind response at first made me assume this was
> a sensible place, but you just made it clear that the project leader
> disagrees.
>
> Farewell,
>
> --
> @martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/
>
> "the worst part of being old is remembering when you was young."
>                                 -- alvin straight (the straight story)
>
> spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

Alex Johnstone
B2452245