[PhotoFloat] Exif Errors

Dennis Ortsen dortsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:49:46 CET 2015

I’ve got two pictures shot with my parents camera. These are untouched: I’ve taken the pictures from the SD card, copied them onto their laptop (Windows 8) and uploaded them to my OwnCloud. Before attaching them to this e-mail message, I checked with exiftool if these had the same issue with zero’s:

exiftool -s -G -AllDates DSCN0785.JPG
[EXIF]          DateTimeOriginal                : 0000:00:00 00:00:00
[EXIF]          CreateDate                      : 0000:00:00 00:00:00
[EXIF]          ModifyDate                      : 0000:00:00 00:00:00

and

exiftool -s -G -AllDates DSCN0786.JPG
[EXIF]          DateTimeOriginal                : 0000:00:00 00:00:00
[EXIF]          CreateDate                      : 0000:00:00 00:00:00
[EXIF]          ModifyDate                      : 0000:00:00 00:00:00

This should be enough to reproduce what I encountered in:

http://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/photofloat/2014-December/000064.html

and this was fixed (for me) by Tom Talpeys patch:

http://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/photofloat/2014-December/000066.html

Op 19 jan. 2015, om 12:21 heeft Jason A. Donenfeld <Jason at zx2c4.com> het volgende geschreven: