[PhotoFloat] Tagging instead of albums

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Thu Jan 22 07:34:32 CET 2015

also sprach Tom Talpey <tom at talpey.com> [2015-01-21 16:58 +0100]:
> I think that a git-based photofloat storage backend is a great
> idea,

Note: I was not suggesting introducing a Git-dependency to
photofloat, just a content-addressable cache directory (which is
a concept Git also uses, but one does not need Git for that…)

My reference to Git was off-topic and related to the discussion
about mail tagging.

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"die ideen, für die wir bereit wären, durchs feuer zu gehen,
 sind oft nur der grund, das feuer zu legen."
                                                  -- jeannine luczak

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net