[PhotoFloat] Spring cleaning (video, preloading, threading, updated JS-libraries, etc)

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Tue Jul 7 14:44:07 CEST 2015

On 17 Jun 2015, at 17:41, Joachim Tingvold wrote:
>> Did some spring cleaning on my photofloat-install.
> More minor fixes.

One more.

  * Issues transcoding really, really old MJPEG-videos. Related to the
baseline profile used (avconv complained about "baseline profile doesn't
support 4:2:2"). Tries normal transcode first, and if that fails, tries
again with added option that works.

<http://git.jocke.no/photofloat/?h=patches>

My personal "things I'd like to fix" list (in somewhat prioritized
order, but with no ETA);

  * File structure in the cache dir (requires a lot of changes in both
backend and frontend).

  * Don't rethumb /all/ images in album after hitting CTRL+C (currently
yielding 'corrupt cache' on the album). Should check if the thumbs are
there first, and if so, don't remake them.

  * Some kind of dedup (if having multiple albums with the same original
images).

--
Joachim