[PhotoFloat] Spring cleaning (video, preloading, threading, updated JS-libraries, etc)

Tom Talpey tom at talpey.com
Thu Jun 4 15:46:33 CEST 2015

Looks like the scanner can't be interrupted with ^C with these patches.
The first interrupt throws an exception and scanning stops, but the
script doesn't exit. Subsequent interrupts throw another, but again, no
exit.

Otherwise, it's looking sweet! The 1600px thumbing and video conversion
take a lot of time on my poor little Atom server, but that's easily
solved (g).

Any chance you might look into implementing a file structure on the
cache? The single-directory approach is my main scalability issue with
the code. With (say) 20K photos, the directory ends up with over 120K
long-name entries, which causes quite a bit of processing delay just
for browsing. Would be soooo much nicer if the album tree structure
were used in the cache as well...