photofloat 2.0

Paolo Benvenuto paolobenve at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 23:03:23 CEST 2017

Release 2.2 is out, featuring (among other stuffs)

- many options in order to to customize behaviour and ui according to own
need
- sorting of albums and media
- fullscreen now working perfectly
- images are scaled so that the smallest image is used whitch don't need
scaling down
- translations are managed via a separate js file, so that any language can
be added (browser language automatically set if options don't specify it)
- metadata may persist on image if options request it

After putting the 2.2 release I added a few commits, please use master

Now development will continue in a separate branch so that testing may be
done

The remaining feature I want to add are the share buttons, there's an issue
for it

don Paolo Benvenuto