Video not imported.

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Thu Jun 8 03:19:06 CEST 2017

On 7 Jun 2017, at 22:45, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
> Hey, all.  Finally got around to cloning Joachim's (excuse
> mis-spelling, please) branch, and the "main.py", and it imported my
> pictures fine... but no video.  (At least, not which I've yet seen.)
> I did a stock ./main.py ../web/albums ../web/cache and haven't
> modified any config files or anything.  Is there something I should've
> done?  It used to work with a (much) older version.
Hi,

What types of videos? Does it print anything to STDOUT/STDERR in-between
the nicely formatted outputs from PhotoFloat? (afaik, it should,
regardless if error or not).

Do you have avprobe/ffprobe installed? What does the following output;

   avprobe/ffprobe -show_format -show_streams -of json -loglevel 0
$videofile

In order for PhotoFloat to transcode, it expects 'codec_type: video' in
the JSON-output from that command.

--
Joachim