scan.py to seek modifications in folders + accelerate convertion script

Carlos Aguni sorlaker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 05:27:27 CEST 2018

Hi Jason,

> Yikes. Try using a real filesystem and see if that fixes it.

Yeah haha indeed a weird system. I don't even know what's happening
underneath.

About the "Forgot my camera"  message I'm getting I noticed that if I try
to access any sub-album to the root one it works.
The plain <hostname>/index.html just doesn't work.

Another thing I noticed was that I could normally see it in my phone's
chrome app.
Then on the computer I could access it through IE and Opera.

They just won't work on Chrome and Firefox. Do you know why?

Regards,
Carlos.