[WireGuard] Fedora WireGuard RPMs

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Aug 17 22:17:27 CEST 2016

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 14:39:16 -0500,
  Joe Doss <joe at solidadmin.com> wrote:

>Also, SELinux is set enforcing by default on Fedora. I am not sure if
>that is going to cause any issues either.

Users run unconfined (technically there are confined by a policy that lets
them do almost anything) so generally there won't be a problem for stuff
they run manually. However I did hit issues running stuff in a service.
I didn't try to figure out what the correct fix was and kust added an
allow rule. I suspect there was a better solution using labelling, but I
didn't think it was worth worrying about.