[WireGuard] Wireguard disk image for QEMU Advent Calendar 2016?

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Tue Dec 6 22:43:56 CET 2016

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for the late reply. Your message went into my spam folder, as
the contents of the message seems slightly spamy upon first glance...

I'm not sure I exactly understand what you're proposing. If you're
interested in the intersection between QEMU and WireGuard, you might
enjoy checking out our test harness [1]. For every commit, it compiles
a new kernel and userland, for each kernel version >= 4.1, and runs a
large dedicated test suite in QEMU.

Jason

[1] https://www.wireguard.io/build-status/