[WireGuard] wireguard on gentoo (4.6.3)

Jens Viisauksena viisauksena at posteo.de
Tue Jul 5 01:50:34 CEST 2016

On 05.07.2016 01:45, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> Your kernel is missing CONFIG_NET_UDP_TUNNEL. For instructions on how

i was sitting right next to him - while i installed it on debian 4.4.6
kernel quiet easy.

we have done all the stuff mentioned, but with his 4.6.3 kernel some of
the namespaces changes slightly - thats what we guessed.
we tryd to build it as module and to build it fix inside kernel -
everytime with reboot - just in case.

the ebuild (ebuild net-misc/wireguard-0.0.20160630 ) runs smoothly with
all the hints from install page, so building was successfull but a
modprobe failed.

maybe he describe this in a deeper way way tomorrow , but if you have a
hint beyond that, that would be awesome

thx, greetz - jens