[WireGuard] Comments on wgserver.service

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jul 6 16:33:02 CEST 2016

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for your feedback on this. That's a good idea to call ip-link
del first. I get that the - will make the error non-fatal, but will it
also suppress writing the error message into journald?

Please feel free to make wgserver.service into a more robust unit file
and send patches (git-send-email), or make a few different unit files
show casing different types of configurations. I'm not a huge systemd
guy, so I just sort of threw that together haphazardly. It'd be nice
also to see this integrated into systemd-networkd and the .network
units. Are you involved with upstream at all? Interested in taking
this integration work on?

Jason