[WireGuard] OpenWRT package for wireguard

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jul 6 17:21:11 CEST 2016

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 5:08 PM, Baptiste Jonglez
<baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org> wrote:
> Interesting.  I found this script in LEDE:
>
>   https://git.lede-project.org/?p=source.git;a=blob;f=scripts/strip-kmod.sh;hb=HEAD

Cool script. I'll play with it when I get home. It's possible that it
doesn't do enough, though. WireGuard is split into several files, so
there are some non-static function. But, those functions aren't in use
elsewhere in the kernel -- they shouldn't be exported. So it's a
matter of tuning things so that these symbols are removed. Will get
back to you on this...