[WireGuard] WireGuard cryptokey routing

Norman Shulman norman.shulman at n-dimension.com
Wed Jul 6 17:31:28 CEST 2016

Ethernet networks don't scale; that's why we have IP networks.

So in general a client needs one address for each server? Rather limiting
for clients on small subnets, especially considering the case of n clients
on a subnet, each connecting to m different servers.

--
Norman Shulman
Sr. Developer/Architect

Tel: 905 707-8884 x 226
Fax: 905 707-0886

This email and any files transmitted with it are solely intended for the
use of the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you receive this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this message in all its forms.