[WireGuard] WireGuard cryptokey routing

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Thu Jul 7 18:18:17 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 6:15 PM, Norman Shulman
<norman.shulman at n-dimension.com> wrote:
> Look at it from the server side. There are millions of clients on millions
> of 192.168.1.0/24 networks, yet a server can communicate with no more than
> 254 of them.

Voila, this is where you are most certainly mistaken.

While a client might have 192.168.1.8 as their IP address for eth0,
their IP address for wg0 can be something completely different. Want a
million clients? Use a /20 as your wireguard device inner IP.

Anyway, why don't you tell us all what you actually want to do, rather
than these meandering theoretical questions? Then maybe we can help
you effectively.