[WireGuard] WireGuard cryptokey routing

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Fri Jul 15 13:51:17 CEST 2016

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 11:16 PM, Norman Shulman
<norman.shulman at n-dimension.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this sounds too theoretical. I'm just trying to understand the
> cryptokey routing well enough to determine if it's suitable for our use. The
> main problem I have is understanding how you can base routing on
> non-routable addresses, which are not unique.

I don't think it's productive for either of us for me to continue
answering questions posed in this form. How about instead you write
down an example network layout ("Subnet A is 10.2.3.0/24, Subnet B
is...") and then present a problem you'd like to solve with WireGuard
but are having trouble figuring out how.