[WireGuard] Using wireguard link as a proxy?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Jul 22 18:02:45 CEST 2016

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 23:35:02 +0800,
  Quan Zhou <quanzhou822 at gmail.com> wrote:
>I happen to have a similar problem, using `AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0` on both
>sides of a wireguard link works, but when I try to add more peers, all but
>one gets `(none)`. I know this is by design, but it would be sweet if I can
>manually set gateways within a wireguarded network.

You only want 0.0.0.0/0 on one side. The proxy server should expect a
single source IP address the clients can get packets from any address
through the server.

If the clients are also proxing some local traffic, then you'll probably
need to do nat on each client so the source addresses don't conflict.