[WireGuard] Using wireguard link as a proxy?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 25 17:40:06 CEST 2016

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 14:57:56 +0200,
  "Jason A. Donenfeld" <Jason at zx2c4.com> wrote:
>Hi Bruno,
>
>Jeeze louise. Seems woefully complex. Inspired by your attempts here,
>I thought of another method involving network namespaces that you
>might consider instead. Voila: https://www.wireguard.io/netns/

So far I have just skimmed it. It looks very promising. I am about to leave
for my trip and won't finish reading it until I'm there. I am bringing a
spare laptop so might risk messing with one while I'm there.

I don't know about network name spaces, so I should learn a lot from the
write up. Thanks.