[WireGuard] LEDE / OpenWrt test - on TP-Link841Nv11 - 15MBs and crash

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Jul 27 10:38:04 CEST 2016

Hi Jens,

Youch! That's pretty horrible. Is 15mb/s worse than what you get with tincd?

A while ago Baptiste (attached) was working on a MIPS optimized
implementation of ChaPoly. Baptiste -- what ever happened with that?
Perhaps it's time we revive that project?

About the crash -- it appears that I need to optimize WireGuard for
low memory situations. I'll get started on this.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do to fix things.