[WireGuard] LEDE / OpenWrt test - on TP-Link841Nv11 - 15MBs and crash

Jens Viisauksena jens at viisauksena.de
Wed Jul 27 12:26:28 CEST 2016

It should however not lead to netifd outofmemory, load of 2.6 and the oomkiller berserking around at all... even if  its not directly wg fault.

Yesterday there was no time to test fastd in such a setting,
Similar test show 5 to 15mbs depending on used crypto in the past.
But there we test laptop - 841v9(550mhz?) - broadbanduplink - backboneserver

If we are motivated, we check fastd in the next days against different cypher algos in exact the same setting, to have a realy good base for comparing software on this fairly week devices