[WireGuard] LEDE / OpenWrt test - on TP-Link841Nv11 - 15MBs and crash

Michael Gerlach n3ph at terminal21.de
Wed Jul 27 17:02:22 CEST 2016

Hey Jason!

It was too late for me yesterday night so i wasn't able to write something on
this.

I know we have to reproduce this once again - i was not prepared to face
something like this so we had no tools installed to check memsuage.

Let us run this test well-prepared again and we may come up with more
details..

best regrads,

n3ph