[WireGuard] Wireguard disk image for QEMU Advent Calendar 2016?

Stefan Hajnoczi stefanha at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 15:00:29 CET 2016

Hi Wireguard folks,
I've been following Wireguard since Jason A. Donenfeld's presentation
at Kernel Recipes 2015.  It's great to see it being tried out in many
environments nowadays.

The QEMU community is organizing an "advent calendar" for 2016 where a
new disk image is featured on the website each day in December.  Here
is the website from 2014:
http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/2014/

The calendar is a cool way to raise Wireguard's profile and get people
to try it out.  The calendar will probably draw attention from
Slashdot, reddit, HackerNews, etc again this year.

Imagine a pre-configured disk image so you can launch several virtual
machines and talk between them using Wireguard.  That would be a cool
demo!

I'm already committed to contributing other images so I don't have
time to do the Wireguard image myself.  Does anyone want do this?

Here are the full details on how to get Wireguard into QEMU Advent
Calendar 2016:
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2016-09/msg03990.html

Stefan