[WireGuard] Seeking Ubuntu PPA Maintainer

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Wed Nov 16 07:45:16 CET 2016

Hi Egbert--

On Wed 2016-11-16 09:34:12 +0900, Egbert Verhage wrote:
> I just copyed the debian folder of the experimental package of the
> debian repo.

I'm the package maintainer in debian.  Glad to hear that my packaging
work has been useful for you.

If you're tracking the debian packaging, you might also be interested in
the revision control history of it:

    git clone https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/wireguard.git

If you find that there are specific changes to the debian packaging that
you find useful when packaging for ubuntu, i'd be happy to hear about
them.  Also, if you run into packaging difficulties and want someone to
brainstorm with, feel free to reach out.

Regards,

        --dkg