[WireGuard] What is a good way to ingrate (as of now) wireguard into openrc in Gentoo?

Kalin KOZHUHAROV me.kalin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:42:20 CET 2016

Hello,

I have been testing a few things between Gentoo and few OpenWRT boxen, so
far so good. Just saw that Luci config landed, recompiling now.

This brings me to "What is a good way to ingrate (as of now) wireguard into
openrc in Gentoo?" question.

I have my scripts, I just found out about /lib64/netifrc/net/wireguard.sh
but I couldn't find a way to edit /etc/conf.d/net so that I can integrate
it.

Since Jason is a Gentoo user/dev I thought that is already solved :-D

An example static config for the simple case of

host_A:wg0<----->wg0:host_B

and

              /-->wg0:host_B
host_A:wg0<--||
              \-->wg0:host_C

(say where A,B,C share some private subnet) will be appreciated.

Any good "default" way to store config files? Private keys?

Cheers,
Kalin.