[WireGuard] Wireguard package, changed naming

Egbert Verhage egbert at eggiecode.org
Fri Nov 18 13:42:46 CET 2016

Hey ?,

First of if you want to change something to the PPA, what is public and
advertised on the website, make it public. In de mailing list and to me.

I'm fine with the change of ubuntu suffix to wg.
ifupdown packages is included to add wireguard network/interfaces.
Usefull if you are using a ansible to deploying on multiple machine.

I never used bzr, that is the reason why I use git. To setup the repo
multiple for distros just use git branches.
The code is in git: https://git.launchpad.net/wireguard, and is uses git
submodule for the wireguard source. Then you just checkout the lastest
snapshot and change the changelog and commit,push that.

If you are subscribed to the mailing list of wireguard, then you get an
email that there is a new snapshot available.

Greetz,
Egbert