[WireGuard] AllowedIPs vs. TunnelIPs

Michael Gerlach n3ph at terminal21.de
Sat Oct 1 17:29:29 CEST 2016

We also already done our wireguard deployment via ansible.

From my personal point of view AllowedIPs is completly fine - I do not
see any missunderstanding.. I would prefer to keep AllowedIPs -
especially because our module is done ;)

But yes, it would be good to announce potential option renaming in a
bigger style as people already use configuration deployment - Mind the
gap!

best regards,

n3ph