wireguard-tools Ubuntu package missing the binaries

Egbert Verhage egbert at eggiecode.org
Sun Apr 16 17:47:16 CEST 2017

Hey Jonathon and Ryan,

This problem got previously with my RaspPi. That tools binaries build
are not in de build of armv6 and think that is the same with i386.

This was a old item in the mailing list about arm packages in ubuntu
repo: https://lists.zx2c4.com/pipermail/wireguard/2017-February/001050.
html
Coud not figer out what the problem was.

And a great time to add ubuntu 17.04 (zesty) and test it on my pi.

hda (cryptofuture) is testing it now on his own ppa, see here the
github issue: https://github.com/EggieCode/wireguard-ppa/issues/13 and
the fix https://github.com/EggieCode/wireguard-ppa/pull/14

Greetz,
Egbert