Issue, WireGuard on a PaX kernel

saeidscorp saeidscorp at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 10:21:27 CEST 2017

Sorry I didn't noticed your link. ):

-------- Original message --------From: saeidscorp <saeidscorp at yahoo.com> Date: 24/04/2017  12:31  (GMT+03:30) To: Samuel Holland <samuel at sholland.org>, wireguard at lists.zx2c4.com Subject: Re: Issue, WireGuard on a PaX kernel
Thanks for answering!
Yes, I was using the 4.8 hardened-sources. I tried both upgrading to 4.9 and downgrading to 4.7.Still the kernel panics.
However I copied my .config file from previous 4.8 kernel to these sources' install directories.Can you point me to related issues of Grsecurity patches causing the problem? I couldn't find the search capability in mailing list archives.
Thanks in advance.