Some request from community members

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Aug 6 18:37:12 CEST 2017

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 2:21 PM, Sahil Gupta <sg5414 at rit.edu> wrote:
> It would be nice if someone can write a blog post or an article/tutorial on
> installation of wireguard on Rasberry pi/Arduno etc. different linux
> derivative OS for begineers.
> Stating differences in terms of requirements of System.
> Linux header require etc.
> In nutshell, step by step approach to make it run.

After you figure things out, perhaps you could do it? Judging by your
recent emails, it looks like gradually you're figuring it out -- which
packages to use on which distros, etc.

I've posted instructions on wireguard.com/install/ for 13 different
operating systems. The more the merrier! So if you're on a different
distro with some different steps. please do send them onward, and I'll
post them on the page.