RTNETLINK answers: Operation not supported

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Sun Aug 6 20:36:13 CEST 2017

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 8:31 PM, Sahil Gupta <sg5414 at rit.edu> wrote:
> PS: Apologies for disturbing on weekends. Didn't realize weekend part.
> These are summer holidays here. Each day is same to me.
> Some of people like, you, Eric,Christian Hesse etc. are super experts on certain matters.
> My selfishness is that I want the quick response to accelerate work.

The problem isn't that you emailed on the weekend. Everyone emails on
weekends; that's what they're for! The problem is that you sent the
same issue several times to several different addresses, and kept
sending the same email, before you even waited to receive a response.
When I finally loaded up my box, it wasn't very nice to see the same
HTML-filled email 6 different times.

So, we're happy to help here, but please relax a bit and give us time.