silly (?) questions

Sebastiaan Stoffels seb at sebastiaan-stoffels.com
Tue Aug 8 13:05:57 CEST 2017

Jean-Yves,

I just got back from Pycon AU and there was a session on Beeware which
has a great bunch of tools for cross platform GUI development (
including Android ). Well worth a look:

https://pybee.org/project/using/android-app/

You could then use the same code to package up an app for other
platforms. It even does installers and packaging!

Cheers

Seb
( up until now a lurker! )