trouble installing on Fedora and CentOS

Jason A. Donenfeld Jason at zx2c4.com
Wed Aug 9 01:21:47 CEST 2017

Hi Joe,

Could you look into Adam's issue with your package?

Adam,

Can you provide the full output of whatever is behind "warning:
%post(wireguard-dkms-1:0.0.20170629-2.fc25.noarch) scriptlet failed,
exit status 1"? Is there a debug switch to get more verbose logs?

Why not install this directly from copr? Additionally, why are you
installing 0629? That package is very old.

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jdoss/wireguard/

Jason