Dealing with list volume

Joe Doss joe at solidadmin.com
Fri Dec 8 19:09:33 CET 2017

Hi Daniel,

I already said I would dedicated the time and energy to hel0 make a forum
successful. I said that in my first reply. I just won't do it in an
unofficial capacity. An unofficial forum isn't going to set it up for
success and it's going to take more than just me to make it a first class
support channel and user community work.

alternative if he wants to keep things in email as stated in my first reply.

Joe